Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Quarterbacks preview
Quarterback has never been deeper, and you can use that to your advantage in drafts by waiting to take the consistently solid Philip Rivers or Matthew Stafford, or maybe a quarterback with huge upside like Jameis Winston. Having said that, there are scenarios in which it makes sense to draft an elite quarterback.
Also on today’s show:
- Sleepers, breakouts and busts
- A thorough review of average draft position
- Plenty of Carson Wentz debate
- How many quarterbacks can be Fantasy starters?
- What are the risks associated with Watson?